CB&Q - Rd# 25776 - Rel. 08/22
This 40’ box car with Bettendorf trucks was built in 1936 at the CB&Q Havelock Shops and belonged to a series of 500 cars. The CB&Q, commonly known as the Burlington, was founded in 1849 and was based in Chicago, Illinois. In the 1970s, it was merged with the Great Northern, Northern Pacific, and SP&S to form Burlington Northern, which is now part of BNSF.