Click Image for Gallery
N Scale Chesapeake & Ohio -Rd# 212
This 70’ heavyweight horse car is painted in the tri-color scheme and runs on 6-wheel passenger car trucks. Built as a parlor car in 1912 and converted in the early 1940s into a horse express car, they soon found themselves handling more express mail than horses. By the mid-1950s, they were used almost exclusively in mail service.